Sunday, March 24, 2013

Orsii - Jazzman Records Radio Takeover



Orsii - Jazzman Records Radio Takeover

1. Pharaoh Saunders - Got To Have Freedom
2. Solar - Faith For My Mind
3. Eddie Russ - The Lope Song
4. MaseQua Myers & Jami Ayinde - Black Land Of The Nile
5. Remember - Can’t
6. Deidre Wilson Tabac - I Cant Keep From Crying Sometimes
7. Oscar brown jr. - Dat dere
8. Duke Pearson - The Fakir
9. Albert mangelsdorff quintet - Sakura Waltz
10. Dusko Goykovich - Bosna Calling
11. Johnny Hawksworth & Hampton Hawes - Jazz rule
12. Roy Porter Sound Machine and George Holmes - Panama
13. The Eddie Jacobs Exchange - Pull My Coat
14. James & The Incredible Showmen - James Browns Boogaloo
15. Breakestra - Getcho Soul Togetha
16. Gene Chandler - There Was A Time
17. Barbara King - What I Did In The Street (Original Version)
18. Vera Hamilton - But I Ain't No More
19. Remember - Can’t
20. Esther Williams - Last Night Changed It All
21. Stevens & Foster - I Want To Be Love
22. Flourescent Smogg  - All my life
23. Exit 9 - I Love You, Love You Completely
24. Ellipsis - People
25. Barbara Acklin - AM I THE SAME GIRL
26. Annie Williams - I Got A Man
27. Nina Simone - Come on back, Jack
28. Jamie Coe - Cleopatra
29. Camille Howard - Please don't stay away too long
30. Night hawks - Chicken Grabber
31. Orquesta Tropicana - Tequila
32. Remember - Can’t
33. Big Apple Band - Party, Get On Down
34. Sahib Shihab - The Call

No comments: